Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Sunday, March 20, 2005

March Madness

Now I know why they call the NCAA College Basketball Tournament "March Madness". The 65 team field is now down to just 16 teams after the opening two rounds. There has been tons of upsets. Some of the biggest name teams to fall were Kansas, Wake Forest, Connecticut, Gonzaga, and others. All four number one seeds still remain but we will have to see how long that lasts. Michigan State is still in it but they play Duke next in the "Sweet Sixteen". I don't like MSU and I picked Duke to win the whole tournament so I will be cheering for the Spartans to lose.

There are so many games to cover that your best bet is to head over to espn.com or one of the other major sports websites to get the best coverage of all the madness. There are probably not many blogs covering March Madness. However, Yoco will probably have the best and possibley the only coverage of the NCAA tournament out of the sports blogs. Click Here to see who won each game in the tournament so far.
Comments:
I cannot believe some of these upsets. Gonzaga out early?? UConn goes down?? Heck, I had Wake Forest in the final 4. I picked UNC and Illinois to battle it out in the final game with UNC winning by 4. At this rate it'll be Buckness vs Oklahoma State.
 
Yeah, what did you guys expect in march madness? no upsets? Dan, you said Yoco was the only march madness coverage, Detroit Sports Squad [my site] also has special coverage of the tourney. www.detroitfab4.blogspot.com
 
DAN JOSEPH IS RETARTED, he picked oakland beating NC!!!!!!! and going to the final 4!!!!!!!!!


courtney scott is my friend and he even said they were going to lose!!!!
 
Re-tarted. Yes, I ate lemons for lunch.

And yeah, I picked that. Sure. I put it in my bracket. Yah. Right. Sure.

I actually have UNC over Illinois in the final game. I had Oakland out in the first round.

I do also have Duke in the final four. I had expected Mich St to lose in the second round, but that didn't happen. I don't really think MSU can beat Duke. MSU lacks the toughness needed to win from this point on. This is not the MSU we saw win it all a few years back. Not even close.
 
MSU played Duke very well early in the season down on their home turf. I expect my Spartans to pull this one off. MSU beats IL in the finals.
 
Wow, dreaming of a repeat of the Mateen Cleeves era? I still Illinois losing to UNC in the final game. I think it took a lot of out of Illinois when they lost that game against Ohio State. I also saw them faltering before it with a near loss to Michigan (among others).
 
The Bracket Busting MSU spartans have beaten Duke and Kentucky in the same weekend and have impressed the nation. Sportswriters are jumping on the MSU bandwagon.

Can the Spartans beat UNC? It depends...UNC is a talented team that can lose its focus so the Spartans do have a chance.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?