Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Friday, April 15, 2005

What Happened to this Site?!

You might be wondering why no one posts on this site anymore. Truthfully, I don't know why no one is posting. I have not felt like posting here, and Jeremy at sportspig has not posted here. Brian Foley has also not posted in a while but he is not a Detroit Sports guy so I don't expect him to post much. As for Dan Joseph, I hope he did not die or something, no joke, I have not seen him online almost a month and he has not posted on his home site in a month. Maybe he went on a really long vacation or something happened but wherever he is, I wish him the best of luck. He was a great writer and hopefully nothing bad happened to him.

I don't know the future of this site but I still want to run it. I just need to figure out what happened to my writers. Check back later to see what is going on.

If anyone wants to write on this site about Detroit Sports just send me an email.
Comments:
Now who updates more..... haha
 
I'm pretty broken up by Dan Joseph's absence as well, especially in light of the fact he was about the only decent writer in the bunch...

...on BOTH sites, Tamaz.

(All right, Jeremy's not bad either.)
 
Just face it, my site is one of the premier Detroit sports blog sites now. I thought this sitw would be some fun competition. Guess not.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?